Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A cold day in hell..

I always said it would be a cold day in hell before I had my own blog.  Why the sudden change of heart?  Do I think that anyone cares what I'm babbling about.   Of course not.  This is a way to get my lazy $*#$ to exercise my mind.  Dostoevsky would write and write and write until things started to make sense.  And that is exactly my plan Jack!  Wouldn't that be great if the first person to follow me was named Jack?  Too bad I don't know any Jack. 


2 comments:

  1. I love that you call yourself " The Whirling Dervish". What was your thought process behind it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an ode to Rumi. I'm sure you've heard of the whirling dervishes of Iran. They are a Sufi group who spin round and round in circles in a trance like state. It is comparable to a form of meditation. I used to joke around that my next Waez was going to me just spinning around in circles in front of the Jamat.

    ReplyDelete